Monday 5 November 2012

Ksih Sayang : Yaa Allah! Bless our Mums!



A mother had the following conversation with her son:

Mum: Son, if I'm to lose one of my eyes, what could you do?
Son: I will engage the best doctors for you.

Mum: What if it doesn't work?
Son: I will send you to anywhere possible, to seek treatment for you.

Mum: And, if doesn't work?
Son: I will put you at home (by my side), and ensure that I provide you with anything, that will make you happy.

Mum: Son! I love you very much!

Son: Mum! What about you; what could you do, if I'm lose one of my eyes?
Mum: I will give you mine!

Moral of the story:
No matter how much you love your mum, she has loved you more, and still loves you more.

No matter how much prepared you are; to sacrifice for your mum, she has done more than that for you, and is prepared to sacrifice for you more.

Everyone has only one mother. If you are not in good terms with your mother, something is (definitely) wrong with you, regardless.

Yaa Allah! Bless our mums!
Yaa Allah! Bless our mums!
Yaa Allah! Bless our mums!

No comments:

Post a Comment